Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Experience of the wedding night of 5 women

SHARE

The first night of the wedding, whom we call the night of the night. When talking about such a night, the bed was decorated in front of the bed, rose flower petals, perfume candles and arousal sexual tension.

Whether it is your choice or family choice, the first night of marriage is the special night in all couples. All the arrangements and initiatives were taken to keep that night memorable.

But the experience inside the closed house is unknown to the outside people. The inside of the four walls shows that five married women

Christie: I had already decided, to keep the day memorized from the whole night. We took the initiative too. But as much as I thought, did not happen. The whole day was filled with all the work of marriage. So both of them were very tired. After marriage, our sex life is undoubtedly great. But that night there was nothing much.

Jenny: I ran away. So I thought the first night would be different in Akbar. But that day became menstruating. So I did not want to take any risk. I had eaten so much of them at night, who got a lot of sleep. So the fantasy that was about to think about flowers was cut off on that day.

Ella: On the first night of the marriage, I was pregnant for five-six months. At that time, he felt very tired, hungry, and struggled on foot. That night I spent in the hotel. Got plenty to eat My husband arranged to sleep very well for me. Well spent the night

Dennis: People are more enthusiastic about the wedding night. But in my case the matter was a little different. We lived together for five to six years before the marriage. So the matter of Ratishukh was not something special to us. But that day really did not become sex. Drinking, dancing, eating and drinking were all full-fledged at night. So at the end of the run, I fall asleep.

Megan: Just like the idea of ​​people on the first night of marriage, my night was exactly the same. Due to physical problems, there was not much union before marriage. However, the opportunity came a couple of days before the wedding. But I kept their emotions blocked by the plan. So that the excitement increases further. In a very small place, there was a wedding ceremony. Night at the ceremony home. First dance with your husband on light music. Then gradually combined It was really worth the wait. If you still remember that night, then the smile of the face becomes wide.
SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: